Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Seminoula
Clan Application - Akiane I_vote_lcapClan Application - Akiane I_voting_barClan Application - Akiane I_vote_rcap 
Frixina
Clan Application - Akiane I_vote_lcapClan Application - Akiane I_voting_barClan Application - Akiane I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Vangel
powerR
Balia
Fotios
Vartimaios
PsOfOuLa
LosPutosAmos

Clan Application - Akiane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki4ne

Clan Application - Akiane Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application - Akiane   Clan Application - Akiane I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:59 pm

1.Where are you from?
Serbia
2.How old are you?
3.Since when do you play lineageII?
1 year
4.Which were your previous clans and why you left them? none, I am new to server, I was playing on an x3 one server
5.Why you want to join to us? I want some help staying in the server, I can exp fast, I can provide votes to such a nice server, I can play almost every char
6.Which are the names of your ingame chars and what classes-subclasses you have?
Akiane 42 lvl sps but with some help (ch buff and skills) I will get 78 in some days Smile
7.How many hours do you play each day?
3-4 normal days weekends 4-5

About me: My name is Grigoria, I love lineage II, I love listening to music, I love eurovision ( Kalomoira is great surely 12 point from Serbia) and ofc I love pets, I have a cat, and a rabbit!!!!! I guess you are a high quality clan as I saw and active ofc and plx plx plx accept me Smile. I made an registration application to the clan forum too Razz
Back to top Go down
Aki4ne

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application - Akiane   Clan Application - Akiane I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Could anyone at least reply me?
Back to top Go down
Seminoula
Baron
Seminoula

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application - Akiane   Clan Application - Akiane I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:26 am

Since these days fortuna hasn't ppl we don't play so much there...So I suppose that you will not like to join in a clan with no members..
Aki4ne wrote:
I made an registration application to the clan forum too
Strange cuz i didn't receive any e-mail like "new account activation"...
Back to top Go down
https://rabbits.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application - Akiane   Clan Application - Akiane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Application - Akiane
Page 1 of 1